Joining Collibra’s Treasury team:
Collibra is looking for a Treasury Manager to join our growing team and help build the processes needed to support the rapid growth at the company. In this new role, you will report to the Head of Tax & Treasury and will be an integral part of shaping the future of treasury at Collibra. Living Collibra’s value of “Embrace and Drive Change”, you’ll be in a hands-on, roll up your sleeves position, establishing and improving processes and building a world class treasury function from the ground up.
The Treasury Manager at Collibra is responsible for:
- Manage all banking relationships and streamline our existing global banking structure
- Work cross functionally with accounting and FP&A teams to develop cash flow forecasting models to enable active monitoring and optimization of working capital across subsidiaries
- Create and implement investment policy to properly manage excess cash balances
- Advise management on foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies and implement appropriate programs
- Design treasury control procedures and ensure compliance with AML/KYC documentation, FBAR, anti-money laundering regulations and other rules governing cash transactions and banking.
- 4-5 years of experience in a corporate or regional treasury department
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field. Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in foreign exchange, Treasury related FASB rules, and financial instruments
- A resourceful problem solver, an independent self-starter, detail-focused and analytical.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment with competing and sometimes shifting priorities.
- Energized by working on a wide variety of projects.
- Excited at the prospect of building a world-class treasury team whose work makes a meaningful business impact at Collibra.
- Within the first month, you’ll have a good understanding of Collibra’s global banking structure and its challenges, and an understanding of how treasury functions are currently being handled.
- Within your third month, you’ll have jumped into some key initiatives and have a roadmap for future improvements
- Within your sixth month, you’ll be driving all aspects of the day-to-day treasury management at Collibra