Our Strategic Advisory team is aiming at creating and aligning to a broad vision for embedding data intelligence across our customers’ organisation. We strive for Delivery Excellence - overall leadership of the Strategic Account Program, ensuring the effective coordination and prioritisation of Collibra resources deployed to support the customer.
As a Customer Advisory Director you’ll be the primary strategic lead on a small number of complex, high-value and high-potential accounts. You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues across Collibra, as well as with our external partners, to drive customers success and growth, whilst remaining a customer advocate.
Customer Advisory Director’s at Collibra are responsible for:
- Embed data intelligence across the customers’ organisation with corresponding success plan and delivery roadmap whilst creating and aligning to a broad vision
- Coordinate all Collibra internal teams to best support the customer’s vision
- Collaborate with the Sales organisation to identify new opportunities and assist in closing incremental revenue and secure long-term renewal
To be successful
- Within your first month, you will complete onboarding and enablement, establish a relationship with your account teams, meet with your cross-functional peers and establish a baseline understanding of your customers
- Within your third month, you will have established you own operational process to collaborate with your customers, take ownership for strategic alignment and have a deep understanding of our current assets and messaging
- Within your sixth month, you will have established a trusted advisor status with both your customers and your account teams, you will be contributing to the data intelligence journey of your customers and you will be spending an increasing amount of time in acting as a point of escalation for customers
- Customer obsessed with an innate desire to take care of customers, drive adoption, deliver value
- Commercially orientated with a passion for owning and delivering renewal and expansion targets
- Passionate about data and technology and how they can be leveraged to transform a business
- High energy with a focus on action and building in fast paced environments often with high degrees of ambiguity
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Success/advisory role in a SaaS vendor, a management consultant or an in-house capability owner
- Experience of managing significant data and/or technology change programs, both the technical and operational aspects, and have the credibility to act as a trusted advisor to customer executives for such programs
- Experience of directly owning at least $5m ARR in total, individual accounts with an ARR over $1m and delivering expansions of over $1m
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.