We're ushering in the era of Data Intelligence.
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
Joining Collibra’s Governance team:
You will work on solutions that help organizations to create a consistent and proper handling of their data. Governance provides all data management practices with the necessary foundation, strategy and structure needed to ensure that data is managed as an asset and transformed into meaningful information.
The focus of the team is on increasing productivity of our customers by simplifying the user experience and providing tools to help them get their Governance organized.
Engineering Managers at Collibra are responsible for:
- The technical strategy and direction of their engineering team.
- Creating conditions that make sure the team works as efficiently as possible, partnering closely with the stakeholders to ensure delivery with the team.
- Taking ownership in several projects and initiatives within the product team that help us to reach our objectives.
- People management of an engineering team: enable your team members to achieve career and personal growth, conduct yearly evaluations and guard the Collibra values within your team.
- Collaborating closely with the recruitment team to hire engineers.
- About 8 years of experience, of which :
- 3 to 4 years in development and min. 3 to 4 years in team management
- Experience delivering software using Agile methodologies
- Previous experience as a software developer and/or software architect with Java & Spring or JS & React
- Experienced with software development lifecycles and understand healthy engineering behavior
- Focused on developing Engineers who are pragmatic and passionate about our customers.
- A strong communicator, written and verbal, fully capable of working in an English environment.
- Showing analytical and problem-solving skills, a strategic mind.
- Disciplined, flexible and have the willingness to learn and improve
Reporting to Collibra’s Product Engineering Lead - Governance, Engineering Manager’s measures of success are:
- Within your first month, next to getting familiar with our product, you have built the foundations for relationships with your direct reports and their stakeholders.
- Within your third month, you have established solid relationships and gained enough (technical) knowledge of our product to actively manage, supervise and support your direct reports in delivering according to our roadmap.
- Within your sixth month, you are the main knowledge holder of the performances and career expectations of your direct reports and can act on it.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*