We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Joining Collibra’s Sales Enablement team, the Sales Performance Coach will be key to the success, growth and scale of the Collibra sales organization. Our position in the Data Intelligence industry, where we help enterprise customers transform how they find and use data, and power digital transformation, requires a high value sales organization which embraces the customer journey, delivers outcomes quickly and works collaboratively to solve customer needs.
The Sales Performance Coach will embrace and champion change, ensuring our sellers are ready, skilled, productive, resilient and successful.
The Sales Performance Coach at Collibra is responsible to:
- Work with sales individuals and managers, as well as cross-functional teams to design, develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process, sales onboarding, customer engagement and seller productivity.
- 5 + years experience in enterprise sales, with CIO, C-Level business or IT buyers
- Familiarity with Sales Methodology, Certifications, Sales Competencies and Coaching frameworks
- Experience building and/or delivering training programs for sales teams and leaders in-person and virtually
- A deep understanding of sales process, specifically the Land-and-expand sales motion
- A growth mindset that is transferable to your coaching and enablement approach
- Highly collaborative and empathetic
- A change agent who is comfortable operating in a growth environment
- Driven to achieve and enable success of others with a team mentality
- An excellent communicator and lifetime learner
- A problem solver
Reporting to Collibra's VP of Sales Enablement, measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will assess sales needs, skills and gaps
- Within your third month, you will deliver 1:1 and 1:many coaching and training sessions
- Within your sixth month, measure success by evaluating the overall business impact of these solutions, time to seller productivity and cross-functional collaboration.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*