We're ushering in the era of Data Intelligence.
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact:
As a Frontend Engineer, you are a key player in shaping Collibra products and proving their value in the market. You’ll be part of the Privacy team, which is a new cross-functional team that’s responsible for building a new version of our privacy product on top of our governance suite. This product enhances our data governance solution specifically for the Data Privacy Officer and their team. You will collaborate closely with Software Engineers, QA engineers, UX experts, Product Managers and Cloud Engineers.
A day in the life of a Frontend Engineer at Collibra:
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new features to further improve our products
- Together with the other developers in your team, you’ll implement the new functionalities with a passion and emphasis for quality. You’ll then review the code changes from your peers and wait until the fully automated pipeline gets them into the main branch in Git.
- Discussing technical solutions with your colleagues and the architecture team
- Collaborating closely with QA engineers to write the necessary tests
- Following agile process (Scrum) to make sure your deliverables are visible for the entire team and company stakeholders
- Following the software development process using Jira and Bitbucket
- Demoing finished parts to your team, with the possibility to demo your work to the entire development and product teams every month.
- Working closely with:
- Product Managers to prepare user stories and roadmap for the team
- Engineers and QAs to deliver a high-quality product
- UX to have a visually appealing and easy-to-use product
- Strong working experience with React
- Strong working experience with Typescript or Relay, and at least one of the following additional technologies: GraphQL, Jest, NodeJS, Webpack, Material-UI
- Knowledge of OO principles, Design Patterns, functional programming and clean code principles
- Comfort working fully in English - we're a global team, and it's the language we share!
- Experience with Flowable or workflows (such as BPMN)
- Passion for quality, good design and clean code
- A broad interest in technology and the capability to adapt to new technologies
- A willingness to share knowledge and continue learning
- An agile mindset and the ability to face challenges and problem-solve
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*