Considerations in Governing an Internet of Things Data Lake
Webinar hosted by Data Governance Professionals Organization
July 11 | 11 a.m. PDT | 2 p.m. EDT | 19:00 BST
This webinar will focus on key considerations in governing the Data Lake including stewardship, data ingestion, metadata management and data quality.
Key topics to be covered include the following:
- Case for action in implementing a Data Lake
- Data Lake architecture
- Data Governance enablement Roadmap
- Data Governance Strategy for Roles & Responsibilities
- Alignment with the business and data stewards
- Data Governance Policies & Guidelines
- Processes related to data ingestion and standards
- Selecting Critical Data Elements (CDEs)
- Metadata Management, the Data Catalog and Reference Data
- Data quality, security and lifecycle management best practice
Register for the live webinar now.