Data Intelligence Leading the Next Wave of AI/ML Solutions: A Global Survey of AI/ML and Technology Professionals
Today, most companies believe AI/ML is delivering business value, increased agility, and improved productivity for employees. But what is AI/ML being used for? This white paper investigates new opportunities for AI/ML solutions, levels of autonomy being granted to these solutions, and current challenges and hurdles around AI/ML adoption and implementation.
Also learn more about:
-How AI/ML delivers strong business value, enables business agility, and reduces effort
-Why data intelligence tops the list for AI/ML related investments and projects
-The key role AI/ML plays with data governance, quality, and privacy
This white paper reviews key findings from a global research survey to understand AI/ML-enabled solution use cases, challenges, and their value to organizations.
AI/ML is delivering strong business value and positive perceptions leads to Increasing AI Autonomy
● Company perceptions of AI/ML solutions are positive: delivering increased value, enabling business agility, and reducing effort
● 77% cite positive experiences with AI/ML
● 49% already trust a machine-led based AI approach, and 20% have fully autonomous AI running at their company
Data intelligence tops the list for AI/ML related investments and projects
● The top use of AI/ML is data intelligence (51%) followed by IT operations (47%)
● Data intelligence tasks data quality (36%), governance (29%), and privacy (23%) are also being assigned to AI/ML programs
● AI/ML is utilized by numerous teams: product management (32%), business operations (38%), customer management (31%), and marketing (28%).
AI/ML deployments on efficiency, decision-making, business insights data intelligence and governance
● Top benefits expected from AI/ML involve efficiency, faster decision making, and improved business insights
● Data governance AI/ML focuses on efficiency, compliance, and security