By entering into an agreement with Collibra for Premium Coaching Services, including, without limitation, via an order form or similar ordering document (the “Agreement”), you accept and agree to the Coaching Terms set forth herein. Any capitalized terms used but not defined below have the meanings in the Agreement.
Premium Coaching Services: means virtual and remote coaching services that provide Customer with access to a Collibra expert who can provide “how to” advice and guidance.
Term of Coaching Services
The Coaching Services will be made available for a period commencing on the Order Start Date and terminating on the earlier of: (i) twelve (12) months from the Order Start Date unless otherwise stated on the Order or (ii) the Order End Date of the related Agreement for Collibra Cloud Services. Collibra agrees that during the Premium Coaching Period, it will make itself available to give advice and information and to consult with Customer on the operation of Collibra’s software.
Fees and Hours
Customer agrees to pay Collibra the fee stated in the Agreement, payable in full and advance on an annual basis. Fees are non-cancelable and non-refundable. The services must be used within the Premium Coaching Period and may not be rolled over into any subsequent periods. Customer may not downgrade the Premium Coaching Services during the Premium Coaching Period.
Scope of Services
- Premium Coaching Services are delivered remotely by Collibra to Customer via phone or teleconference.
- Premium Coaching Services are consultative in nature. The Coaching Services services are a co-operative effort with Customer and are not task or deliverable-oriented project work.
- Collibra will offer professional support and guidance, but will not be responsible for any hardware of software modification or alteration.
- Coach is allocated to the customer at up to 20% of a Coach’s available hours (or the equivalent of up to 30 hours a month) in a 12 month term.
- Premium Coaching Services may be scheduled and applied to assist with the following categories of Advisory topics, including, but not limited to:
- Governance roles, policies, training, ROI;
- Configuration topics including Data Governance Center operating model, meta-model customization, security configuration (SSO Configuration), technical architecture, and workflow customizations;
- Development topics including new workflow development, REST API usage, Technical Lineage and Collibra metadata connectors; and
- Operational topics including operating procedures, backups, and upgrades.
Scheduling and use of Coaching Services
- Customer is responsible for scheduling Coaching Services consultation time directly with their assigned Premium Coach.
- In case of conflict, Customer and Premium Coach will mutually work together to provide alternate availability and time. Any changes to scheduled time will be communicated in advance.
- Premium Coaching Services are available for scheduling between 9 AM-5 PM customer local time, Monday-Friday excluding regional and Collibra holidays, and Premium Coach vacation.
- Premium Coach availability will be based on the Premium Coach’s schedule.
- Premium Coaching Services hours may only be used to provide advice and support on supported Collibra versions and Cloud Services.