Effective Date – April 6th 2022
Customer is seeking Professional Services help in configuring the Collibra platform to support fidelity of data practices and governance to their organization’s values.
- Participate in planning sessions
- Complete project pre-requisites
- Participate in kick-off workshop(s) with appropriate representation
- Provide initial values, policies and standards to be used in the project
- Provide content for the HR Business Glossary
- Pre-Project Planning – Professional Services will conduct one to three pre-planning meetings to confirm agenda, logistics and project pre-requisites.
- Define initial project plan and schedule “kick-off” workshops
- Load up existing values, policies and standards
- Load up HR Business Glossary
|Operating Model Implementation
||Work side by side with Collibra resource(s) to capture learning of approach and best practices
||Configure roles, asset types, characteristics, community/domain structure
- Adjust existing shopping for data workflow
- Configure an additional governance workflow
- Set up Collibra insight dashboard (and/or data ethics landing page)
|Integration and UA Testing
||Conduct user acceptance testing
- Make MVP available for UAT testing
- Support UAT testing and changes
||Participate in solution showcase presentation
||Present solution to the stakeholders
|Deployment to production
||Migrate and set-up solution in the production environment
||Provide support and guidance during promotion to production environment
|Transition to customer
- Participate in project close-out session with relevant staff
- Accept internal support role
- Transition to customer support organization
- Conduct project close-out session
Out of scope
Any and all tasks not detailed in the IN-SCOPE section above are considered out of scope, including:
- Knowledge of third-party software APIs and interface mechanisms.
- Use of third-party test automation software or test automation expertise.
- Any development with the DGC REST API.
- Installation, configuration, use or administration of any third-party software not provided by Collibra.
- Organizational Change management activities such as communication planning, organizational design or role mapping.
- IT Admin and/or Technical steward have been identified by customer in advance of project start.
- Customer will identify relevant stakeholders (e.g. Human Resources / People Operations) to participate in the project.
- Customer will provide requested information needed for implementing data polices supporting company values and ethics.
- The Customer will provide machines and network access if Collibra consultants are not permitted to use their Collibra issued laptop (Mac or PC)
- Customer will provide remote access to Collibra staff to the Collibra environments in-scope.
- Documents will be delivered using Collibra templates, format and content.
- Customer and Collibra will mutually agree on the location of work. As a principle, full-day workshops and trainings are recommended to be conducted on-site whereas activities such as configuration, development, documentation and test support are performed remotely.
- Collibra personnel shall be deployed during Collibra’s normal operating hours in the location of work.
- A configuration workshop will be scheduled once all the prerequisites have been met.
- Customer will troubleshoot any issue related to their internal network issues or database permissions with limited Collibra support.
- The implementation is assumed to run for three (3) consecutive weeks. Delays may have impact on the timeline and will require a Change Request (CR) to address the cost overage.
- Customer acknowledges that Collibra may utilize subcontractors in its performance of the Services hereunder.
- Customer acknowledges that the expected schedule is based on Collibra’s industry experience. While performing the Services hereunder, Collibra may encounter unforeseen circumstances that increase the effort required to fulfill its obligations. Therefore, Customer hereby agrees that should Collibra require any additional hours and/or days to complete the objectives in the Description of Services, the parties shall mutually agree upon a change order setting out the amended scope and/or fees for such additional hours. Collibra shall use its best efforts to provide to Customer as much advance notice of any such additional hours as possible.
- Customer will reimburse Collibra for reasonable travel and lodging expenses it incurs in providing Professional Services in accordance with Collibra’s Travel Policy.
- The project is expected to be completed within twelve (12) months from the Order Effective Date. Collibra shall not be obligated to perform any Services or provide any Deliverables after this expiration even if the estimated Professional Services time stated above has not been fully utilized in the twelve (12) month period following the Effective Date. The parties will negotiate in good faith a change order should any additional days/hours be required beyond the foregoing time period.
|Solution Implementation Manager
- Accountable for overall project and providing best practice guidance for deployment.
- Leads team and provides project direction and best practice guidance, helps develop deliverables, and resolve escalated issues
- Help with design and architecture and ensure alignment with key project use cases
- Time management and project progress reporting to Customer Technical Manager.
- Guide Customer on how to configure Collibra’s technology given Customer’s detailed business requirements.
- Responsible for configuring Collibra’s software per Customer’s instructions. Resolve technical issues, develop specified workflows and perform integrations.
- Develop and test workflows that meet the requirements agreed with Customer.