Trustworthy AI: the key to retaining customer trust and preparing for the future
Virtual (N. America)
Increasing digital transformation has led to tremendous growth of data volumes. With the growing maturity of disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, being data and insights driven organization while ensuring data is secure, trustworthy and consumed ethically is not an option anymore.
While these technologies must be developed with fairness, accountability, and transparency in mind, it’s imperative that organizations drive the right balance of risks and value. This workshop will enable you to understand ethical risks of AI and what practical ways you can leverage to scale and operationalize Trustworthy AI.
This session will help you answer the following:
- What specific data and AI risks need to be addressed as we move towards a digital economy empowered with automated decision making systems?
- How do we navigate through the emerging regulatory landscape?
- What leading practices should we leverage to operationalize Trustworthy AI at scale?
- What capabilities & tools exist that can help jump start our journey of Trustworthy AI?
- What tactical steps can we take immediately?