- NEW YORK and BRUSSELS
- October 5, 2022
Collibra, the Data Intelligence company, today announced a roster of data leaders, Collibra product experts, industry luminaries, and customers joining Data Citizens ‘22, the Data Intelligence Conference. Hosted in-person November 1-3, 2022 in San Diego, California, Data Citizens ‘22 will feature new product innovation and unite Collibra’s global community of data professionals to share insights and best practices for scaling data across the business.
“I have frequently heard from data leaders that the opportunity to come together and learn from each other in person is a game-changing experience for building a successful data strategy,” said Felix Van de Maele, co-founder and CEO of Collibra. “That is why we can’t wait to bring together our community in San Diego at Data Citizens ‘22 as we share exciting new product innovations. Whether you are just starting your data journey or looking to scale and democratize data across your organization, you will find value and community at Data Citizens.”
The roster of featured speakers at Data Citizens ‘22 includes:
- Vikram Chopra, Director, Data Analytics, Freddie Mac
- Bart De Geus, Global Manager Data Governance, HEINEKEN
- Matt DiNatale, Senior Product Owner, Vanguard
- J.D. Elliott, MD, Enterprise Data Management, Silicon Valley Bank
- Ryan Galloway, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Data Management Services, Moody's
- Teresa Gustavson, Data Governance Analyst Sr Specialist, American Century Investments
- Shawn Houston, VP of Global Data Governance, JLL
- Andrew Jones, Data Governance Analyst, Baptist Health South Florida (BHSF)
- Jennifer Lundy, Data Governance Manager, Baptist Health South Florida (BHSF)
- Lacey Murrah, Senior Director, Product Management, Cox Automotive Inc.
- David Mitchell, Senior Director, Data Engineering, Cox Automotive Inc.
- Sanjeev Mohan, Principal, SanjMo
- Andrew Parra, Product Owner, Vanguard
- Angie Phillips, Assistant Director - Data Management Technology Enablement, Northwestern Mutual
- Kevin Say, Manager, Business Information Architecture, Freddie Mac
- Nitin Singhal, Director, Engineering - Privacy Infra and Tooling, Twitter, Inc.
- Peter Vennel, Enterprise Data Strategy and Execution Executive, Equifax
- Joe Wallace, Senior Manager of Digital Asset Governance, Adobe
- Kristoffer Wang, Product Owner Collibra, DNB Bank ASA
- Dr. Barbara Wixom, Principal Research Scientist, MIT Center for Information Systems Research (CISR)
- Derek Zanutto, General Partner, CapitalG
In addition, Collibra executives will lead sessions on new product innovation, driving value from data, and the future of the data intelligence landscape. Speakers include Felix Van de Maele, co-founder and CEO; Stijn “Stan” Christiaens, co-founder and Chief Data Citizen; Laura Sellers, Chief Product Officer; Madan Gadde, Chief Customer Officer; and Kirk Haslbeck, VP, Data Quality.
Data Citizens ‘22 features 45+ sessions with data leaders from a diverse set of industries and organizations, 10+ training opportunities, three mainstage keynotes, and two networking receptions. Register today.
Since 2008, Collibra has been uniting organizations by delivering trusted data for every use, for every user, and across every source. Our Data Intelligence Cloud brings flexible governance, continuous quality and built-in privacy to all types of data. The Global 2000 relies on Collibra to create the critical alignment that accelerates workflows and delivers better results faster. We have a diverse global footprint, with offices in the U.S., Belgium, Australia, Czech Republic, France, Poland and the U.K. To learn more, visit collibra.com, follow @Collibra on Twitter or follow us on LinkedIn.