Strategic Account Executive, ASEAN
Joining Collibra’s APAC team
Collibra has been recognized by Industry analysts as a global leader in Data Intelligence for over 10 years. We remove the complexity of data management to give our clients the perfect balance between powerful analytics and ease of use. The Collibra platform unlocks the data our clients have to solve problems, implement ideas and grow their businesses. More than 600 customers worldwide use our Data Intelligence Cloud Platform to find meaning in their data and strengthen their decisions.
This is an enviable opportunity for someone eager to join a hyper-growth, financially stable, pre-IPO organisation backed by some of the world's leading VCs, including ICONIQ, Sequoia Capital, Battery Ventures, Capital G and Snowflake Ventures.
As a Senior Account Executive for the ASEAN market, you will report to the Area VP for the region and will initially closely collaborate with the cross-functional team located in the region's headquarter (Melbourne) as we further build out the ASEAN region.
At Collibra, we lead with confidence and we consider ourselves trailblazers. Our focus, thoughtfulness and continued innovation gives us the confidence to lead the way. And as the first person on the ground, this will be your leading value to achieve success.
Strategic Account Executives at Collibra are responsible for:
- Developing the sales pipeline and nurturing the existing pipeline, identifying and assessing market opportunities for business growth and building a highly effective repeatable sales machine in the ASEAN region.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales quota consistently with the ability to forecast accurately and hit plan quarter over quarter by building a predictable business.
- Collaborating with your counterparts at our strategic tech partnerships, including Google Cloud, AWS, Databricks and Snowflake.
- Working with and developing relationships with local resellers across the region in the market to accelerate the growth trajectory.
- Building Collibra’s presence and improving brand awareness in ASEAN by working closely with our local marketing team representing Collibra at key industry events across the region, and working on localised messaging for the ASEAN region.
- At least 7+ years of B2B SaaS experience growing technology relationships with enterprise accounts. Bonus points if you have extensive experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience working across multi-cultural teams and dealing in cross-border transactions and negotiations including a range of direct customer agreements and indirect agreements.
- Experience with enterprise accounts - worked previously with complex sales, feeling comfortable selling to C-level executives.
- Experience in the Data & Analytics space, with bonus points for the Data Management area.
- Success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets.
- A builder, and not afraid of the challenge to build and develop a new market, and understand the limitations and challenges that present themselves.
- Thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Technically minded with a passion on how technology can help companies achieve success.
Measures of success:
- Within your first month, get familiar with the space we operate in and fully understand the current Collibra market in ASEAN.
- Within your third month, you will establish a predictable pipeline and have built the internal relationships to help you progress the deals accordingly.
- Within your sixth month, you have built extensive relationships with our Technology partners and resellers and have closed your first transaction.