Remote, Czech Republic
Associate Software Engineer II, Frontend - Privacy
Joining Collibra’s Privacy team:
- The Software Engineering team at Collibra is a team of builders around the world, characterized by a love for innovative technology, a desire to solve problems, and a never-ending goal to build simple, elegant products that delight customers and simplify all levels of data engagement.
- Guided by Agile principles, the software engineering team leads with confidence, knowing today’s problems require tomorrow’s solutions.
- Collibra’s Software Engineering Team is evolutionary by nature, and as part of a multi-product cloud company, we are looking for experienced and dedicated Engineering Managers to join our company
Associate Software Engineers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new features to further improve our products
- Partnering with others to implement new functionalities with an emphasis on quality.
- Developing efficient clean code
- Following agile process (Scrum) to make sure your deliverables are visible for the entire team and company stakeholders
- Demonstrating results / functionality / change / recommendations
- Establishing strong relationships across multiple teams to achieve results
- Taking direct ownership of challenges found and working collaboratively through these with others
- Actively participating in team meetings and sharing ideas
- One thing that you don’t need to have to apply is a computer science degree. We are keen to welcome people from all backgrounds and experiences. We just want to welcome great engineering talent - with diversity of thought - in order to make great products and solutions for the communities we serve.
- Some of the things we do require of Frontend engineering talent include:
- Work experience with React, Angular, VueJS or Stelve
- Work experience in building products intended for real-time on-demand environments e.g. SaaS, Internet/Digital, or Cloud Products
- Knowledge of OO principles, Design Patterns, functional programming and clean code principles
- Experience with Agile process (Scrum) in developing and delivering software
- Demonstrated ability to navigate change
- Ability to communicate effectively in English - we’re a global team and English is the most spoken language
- Interested in technology and the capability to adapt to new technologies
- Agile-minded, optimistic, passionate, and pragmatic about delivering valuable software to customers
- Someone who puts quality first and has a passion for good design and clean code
- Able to work productively with a geographically distributed remote team and able to mentor and advise other engineers you work with on the scrum team
- Empathetic to the customer’s needs with a strong desire to solve their problems
- An Open, Direct and Kind team player
- Within your first month, you will get familiar with the environment we use, the way we implement software as an organization, simple business use cases and submit code to production
- Within your third month, you will implement new user stories with quality and care, and understand what value they will bring to our customers.
- Within your sixth month, you will be a productive member of the Data Export team, reliably delivering quality code, participating in testing and on your way to many interesting challenges and growth opportunities.