Senior Account Executive II
How you’ll make an impact at Collibra:
Senior Account Executive fuel Collibra’s growth in their perspective region and segment and are
the guiding force behind bringing Collibra’s product and vision to customer and prospects.
Responsible for both net new revenue and expansion in existing accounts. Senior Account
Executives establish knowledgeable and credible relationships from day-one and serve as
thoughtful advisors throughout the customer journey.
A day in the life of a Senior Account Executive at Collibra
- As a Senior Account Executive II, you will be responsible for the health of your business, meaning:
Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and
ideal quota coverage in your territory.
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead origination to stakeholder mapping and
management, through to negotiation, closes, and expansions
- Consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand”
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales
process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time Salesforce activity
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota
- Originated and navigated complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and
- Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in large enterprise
- Managed consultative sales processes, with value-based impacts or outcomes
- Known for your integrity and commitment to the customer
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented
- A precise communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Proud of your work and aim for excellence
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A Flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 1000+ Collibrian’s across
18 countries, united by our values of open, direct and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career
development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we
get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
This job will be active for 28 days from the posting date.