Remote, Northeast USA
Technology Partnership Manager
Joining Collibra’s Technology Partnerships team
- You will help to manage and scale our cloud technical partnerships. Our cloud partners are important to customer acquisition and retention, as well as to increasing our brand presence and positioning against competitors.
- In this role, you will own and manage technical relationships with existing cloud partners. In addition, you will define and execute joint solution development and go-to-market initiatives with these partners.
- You will have the opportunity to identify, prioritize, and manage new technical integrations and usage patterns between Collibra and the cloud partners’ offerings that drive customer success.
- You will embody the “One Collibra” value as you will interact and work with various stakeholders across the Collibra organization.
Collibra’s Technology Partner Managers:
- Evaluate and manage technical partnerships and alliances
- Maintain and grow existing partnerships by improving outcomes, gaining visibility across Product and Partnership teams at the Cloud vendors, and align future goals by defining and driving shared roadmap
- Improve partner engagement and build relationships that lead to strategic and long-term opportunities like preferred partner status, shared webinars, etc.
- Address partner issues with our customer success team or the product and engineering team and build processes to mitigate them in the future
- Track and report on the status, wins/losses, and futures of each cloud partner
- Openly collaborate with GTM partnership & alliances leads to ensure technical strategy and positioning are understood and shareable by developing slideware and blog entries highlighting the value and outcomes driven by technical integrations and roadmap
- Augment the sales process by amplifying the story and future of each partnership to customers and prospects while listening to customer and prospect feedback to help guide futures
- Are confident and accommodating
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS partnerships or business development
- 3+ years of experience as Sales Engineer / Solution Architect or equivalent with a demonstrated technical understanding of cloud & SAAS technologies
- Prior experience building and scaling partnership programs with at least one of (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- History of developing strategic relationships with key stakeholders within cloud product / partnerships organization
- Ability to effectively drive positive outcomes when multiple stakeholders are involved
- Demonstrated high proficiency for communication across written, spoken, and conceptual drawing mediums
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent related working experience is required
- Able to achieve outcomes in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization
- Skilled communicator of technical information to a wide variety of audiences, including executives, sales, marketing, product, and engineering
- Data-driven and capable of tracking and presenting results
- Knowledgeable about our ecosystem
- Able to motivate developers and GTM teams
Reporting to Collibra’s Director of Technology Partnerships measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will absorb fundamental knowledge about Collibra processes/tools and start building team & cross-functional relationships
- Within your third month, you will have built relationships with our cloud technology partners and be able to articulate the current state and history of each overarching partnership.
- Within your sixth month, you will have become the go-to person within the Collibra organization for the technical aspects of cloud partners and be able to articulate the future cross-functional plans for each partnership.