Senior Technical Recruiter
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across an organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, going through significant growth, we look forward to hearing from you.
We’re currently looking to grow our Technical Talent Acquisition team in Europe and we’re open to either office locations (Brussels or Wroclaw) or remote work (in either Belgium or Poland). This team offers the opportunity to build strong internal relationships with management and own all hiring needs, from sourcing through to closing. If you have strong experience in recruiting, a deep understanding of cloud-based Enterprise Software, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment... we want to get to know you!
A day in the life of a Talent Acquisition Partner at Collibra
- Hiring and growing Collibra’s engineering teams across EMEA, while maintaining an extremely high hiring bar
- Sourcing of candidates and building of pipelines to support the company's growth
- Manage the entire candidate process, from generating pipeline to negotiation and close
- Work directly with Hiring Managers and Executives to identify needs and expectations for both immediate and future hires
- Partner with other departments to drive the recruiting process forward through on-boarding
- Identify and manage diverse recruitment sources
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate of Collibra and our growing Talent brand
You Have (minimum experience):
- 7+ years in recruiting
- 5+ years experience as an engineering recruiter, sourcer or in talent research for engineering
- A proven track record sourcing and hiring passive Engineering talent
- Demonstrable experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of ATS tools, LinkedIn recruiter and other creative ways to find talent.
- Persistent in your pursuit, thoughtful and kind in your communication
- Confident working fully in English: we are a global team, hiring globally across countries and regions, and it's the language we share
- Detail and process-oriented, with a personal standard for excellence
- Customer service focused, and a builder of great relationships and even better outcomes
- Comfortable in ambiguity and high-change environments