Senior Technical Recruiter (Tech)
Joining Collibra’s Tech Talent Acquisition team:
Collibra’s Talent Acquisition team is united by our values of “Our Work Matters” and “Lead with confidence”.
We are looking to grow our Technical Talent Acquisition team in Europe and we are open to either office locations (Brussels or Wroclaw) or remote work (in either Belgium, Poland or United Kingdom). This team offers the opportunity to build strong internal relationships with management and own all hiring needs, from screening through to closing. If you have strong experience in Talent Acquisition, a deep understanding of cloud-based Enterprise Software, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment... we want to get to know you!
Talent Acquisition Partners at Collibra are responsible for:
- Hiring and growing Collibra’s engineering teams across EMEA, while maintaining an extremely high hiring bar
- Screening candidates and work in close partnership with Sourcing teams to build pipelines to support the company's growth
- Manage the entire candidate process, from generating pipeline to negotiation and close
- Work directly with Hiring Managers and Leaders to identify needs and expectations for both immediate and future hires
- Partner with other departments, such as People Ops, HRBP, Finance, to drive the recruiting process forward
- Identify and manage diverse Talent Acquisition sources
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate of Collibra and our growing talent brand
- 7+ years in recruiting
- 5+ years experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner for engineering
- A proven track record hiring active and passive Engineering talent
- Demonstrable experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Experience navigating and leading complex hiring processes, in partnership with several departments
- Working knowledge of ATS tools, LinkedIn recruiter and other creative ways to find talent.
- Persistent in your pursuit, thoughtful and kind in your communication
- Confident working fully in English: we are a global team, hiring globally across countries and regions, and it's the language we share
- Detail and process-oriented, with a personal standard for excellence
- Customer service focused, and a builder of great relationships and even better outcomes
- Comfortable in ambiguity and high-change environments