Remote, Central USA
Account Executive - Great Lakes - North
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Account Executives fuel Collibra's growth in their respective region and segment in the Great Lakes Region, and are the guiding force behind bringing Collibra's product and vision to customers and prospects. Responsible for both net-new revenue and expansion in existing accounts, Account Executives establish knowledgeable and credible relationships from day-one, and serve as thoughtful advisors throughout the customer journey.
A day in the life of an Account Executive at Collibra
As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for the health of your business, meaning:
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in your territory
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead origination to stakeholder mapping and management, through to negotiation, closes, and expansions
- Consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand” strategy
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process where you will identify value and ROI to support customer’s needs
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time Salesforce activity
- Consistently built Pipeline and developed a sales territory through effective prospecting and lead generation
- Desire to take the next step in your sales career to navigate complex, direct sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders
- Experience building relationships with C-level buyers in mid-market accounts
- Understanding of a consultative sales processes, with value-based impacts or outcomes
- Known for your integrity and commitment to the customer
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented
- A precise communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Proud of your work and aim for excellence
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*