Collibra recognized as an SAP® Endorsed App, delivering a system of engagement for data
Recently, we announced our partnership with SAP to provide organizations an end-to-end view of their data landscape, delivering a complete data catalog with data lineage spanning both SAP and non-SAP systems.
With the integration of Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud and SAP Datasphere, our customers can establish a data governance and privacy foundation and deliver trusted data for every user, across every source.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce that Collibra has been certified as an SAP® Endorsed App, offering comprehensive data governance, data catalog, data lineage and data quality support for complex environments and organizational structures.
Interested in learning more about our partnership with SAP. Check out our listing on the SAP App Store.
The current landscape is chaotic
Too many silos. Too many tools. Too much data. Are you overwhelmed by the complexities of managing data in today’s rapidly changing landscape?
You’re not alone. According to IDC, the complexity is real and reflects the rapidly expanding pace of digitalization across our global economy.
- 63% of enterprises are migrating data to the cloud, which can be time-consuming and resource-intensive
- 95% of organizations are integrating data across hybrid cloud environments
- 77% of organizations are integrating up to 5 different types of data in pipelines, which presents data consistency, accuracy, and integrity challenges
- 65% of organizations use a minimum of 10 different data engineering tools, making seamless integration a daunting task
To maximize the value of your underutilized enterprise data, a new approach is needed.
Your organization needs a system of engagement for data.
Collibra: The system of engagement for data
So what is a system of engagement for data? Like Salesforce for marketing and ServiceNow for HR, a system of engagement for data is a platform that unifies your diverse data infrastructure and data tools landscapes; connects people, processes, and data; and provides visibility into data across your organization.
With 80% of all operational data coming from SAP applications, it’s imperative to combine this data with other operational sources and third-party data providers to generate insights and make data-driven decisions that power your business.
To get visibility into data across your organization and start to activate it, your organization needs a system of engagement for data that will enable your users to easily find, understand, trust and access the data they need to drive better business outcomes.
For both SAP and non-SAP data, Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud is the system of engagement for data, providing a comprehensive suite of data intelligence solutions, including
- Data Governance: Establish a data governance foundation with a complete data catalog and data lineage spanning both SAP and non-SAP systems
- Data Quality & Observability: Automate data monitoring and rule management to manage and scale data quality
- Data Privacy & Security: Centrally manage policies, maintain compliance and minimize risk across SAP and non-SAP data
Additionally, the Collibra Data Marketplace provides access to a curated set of data products including datasets, repos, dashboards, models, and APIs. Data Marketplace is a dedicated portal in Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud that makes data discovery easy for everyone in your organization.
Collibra and SAP: A shared vision of success
Our partnership with SAP works because we have a shared vision for helping organizations achieve success. In today’s complex ecosystems, that means integration capabilities are essential.
With broad connectivity to the modern data ecosystem, Collibra provides over 100 integrations that connect across the typical enterprise data landscape, including on-prem databases, data warehouses, cloud data stores, ETL and BI tools, data lakes, and business applications.
The integration of Collibra Data Intelligence and SAP Datasphere allows customers to establish a data governance and data privacy foundation, delivering trusted data for every user across every source.
Unlock the full potential of your data
It’s not too late to take control of the chaos of data. With Collibra delivering accurate and trustworthy information, you can be a catalyst for better decision-making across your organization. By centralizing your data and providing a single source of truth, you can:
- Stop wasting time and effort searching aimlessly for the right data
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of your data’s history, including its origins, transformations, and usage
- Elevate your business decision-making processes by making it easy for all data citizens to access trusted data.
Together, Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud and SAP Datasphere can help your organization unlock the full potential of your data assets to drive business outcomes, improve decision-making, and foster a culture of data-driven innovation.
Collibra Data Intelligence Cloud is now available for online purchase on SAP® Store. SAP Endorsed Apps are a category of solutions from SAP’s partner ecosystem that help customers become best-run, intelligent enterprises.