Organizations operating across multiple geographies need to develop a sustainable approach to privacy compliance as regulations evolve. Data privacy technology must be able to:
- Automate privacy operations with wide-ranging connectivity
- Support regulatory requirements with complete and trusted data
- Map PI across the entire data ecosystem
- Apply metadata context to better accommodate privacy requests
- Leverage automation to uncover PI
- Apply machine learning to recognize regulated data
Learn more about the required capabilities that will help your organization automate and scale privacy operations.