Data Quality Enterprise Customer Support Engineer
Joining Collibra’s Support team:
- Collibra seeks to expand our Support Engineering team with the addition of a Data Quality Enterprise Customer Support Engineer.
- Collibra’s Support Engineers provide support that increases Collibra’s credibility as an organization with world-class personnel and processes that can be relied upon as customers increase their product usage.
- This is a senior level role that requires significant experience as highlighted below.
Data Quality Enterprise Customer Support Engineers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Managing all communication with customers and partners required to resolve support tickets.
- Specializing in complex product issues including Collibra products and related third-party products.
- Liaising with Collibra developers, product managers, and other experts to resolve complex technical issues.
- Proactively supporting the team through mentoring and assisting.
- Coordinating and tracking escalated support tickets.
- Contributing frequently answered questions to the Collibra knowledge base.
- Education: At least a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field is preferred
- Experience: 5+ years relevant industry technical support experience.
- Hands-on experience with Data Quality, Data Pipeline, Data Orchestration, or Job Control tools.
- Minimum 2 years experience with cloud platforms, network-based API Integration experience (REST/JSON), and deployment automation.
- Must have: Hands on experience with Linux as well as experience with relational and non-relational database/data sources.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements.
- Customer focused and willing to put the customer at the center of everything you do.
- Knowledgeable of data management processes (data governance, data stewardship, master data management, data cataloging, data warehousing, ETL, data integration, business rules management, etc.)
- Skilled in big data technologies such as Kubernetes, Spark, and Hadoop.
- Able to work with business and analytics leaders to identify and align on solutions to data quality, and successfully champion the role of data quality to preserve data integrity.
- Well-versed in various enterprise security solutions such as LDAP or Kerberos.
Reporting to Collibra’s Regional Support Manager, measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will be enabled in Collibra product offerings, product training, and support offerings.
- Within your second month, you will begin fielding support tickets in a limited capacity and begin assisting with DQ related escalations.
- By your fourth month, you will handle a steady flow of support cases, contribute to our customer-facing knowledge base, and be providing assistance to the team in DQ related areas.