Joining Collibra’s Business Development and Alliances team:
- We're looking for a talented Partner Account Manager, based in the central or eastern half of the United States, who will be responsible for driving business with our existing system integrators (SIs), global system integrators (GSIs) and strategic technology partners across the region. This is a highly collaborative role as you will be identifying the relevant growth opportunities and aligning them to our Field Sales team in the region. You will work across Collibra marketing, customer success, product management and sales teams to manage, develop and grow Collibra’s partner network..
Partner Alliance Manager’s at Collibra are responsible for:
- The primary point of contact for the field sales team in the region for all things partners. You will develop relationships with the field sales and pre-sales teams, between the sales team and SIs/technology partners in region, and support partner activities that identify new business, expand existing business or support renewals of existing customers.
- Collibra point of contact for SIs in the region – help develop our relationships across existing SIs, work to improve Collibra technical skill, as well as identify and prioritize SI's across your territory.
- Collaborate with SI/technology partners to identify target accounts, joint account mapping, account planning, QBR's, defining and positioning our solutions, joint pipeline reviews and forecasting
- Support sales activities, marketing activities, webcasts, roadshows, and contract negotiations
- Travel within your region to support and develop your Sis, on a limited basis within the US and potentially globally for Collibra organization activities
- You have 5+ years of software experience with a proven track record in managing, developing, recruiting and onboarding System Integrators. Ideally, you also have some direct solution sales or consulting experience.
- Experience in driving sales with partners, enabling partners for success and support partner marketing activities.
- Prior experience with SaaS solutions in data governance, data management, analytics or business intelligence preferred.
- History of building collaborative relationships with partners; ability to grow existing relationships and build new ones.
- You're comfortable talking across all levels of an organization and are able to influence executive stakeholders, both internally and externally, to achieve goals. Comfortable presenting to partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Supportive and collaborative across all parts of an organization
- Able to adapt and engage across multiple topics, teams, customers, and partners
- Interested in data and being part of a team that is focused on importance of data for our customers
- Familiar with the need for data management and/or data governance for larger organizations
Reporting to Collibra’s Global Alliances lead, measures of success are:
- Engaging with every field sales team account executive supporting you region.
- Working with SI and technology partners on new Collibra customers
- Identifying partner priorities and focus for remainder of 2021 and first half of 2022
At Collibra, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer - it’s directly tied to our core value, “open, direct, and kind”. We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire, and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone.
With this, we proudly consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.