We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Reporting to the VP of EMEA, you’ll lead an enterprise sales team, driving revenue growth from net new prospects and expansions in our continuously growing customer base in France. You’ll coach and develop sales talent, executing sales management processes with discipline and cadence. You’ll deliver and contribute to the strategy of the group, and distill this into mid and short-range goals for the team.
Key Outcomes for the AVP
- Position Collibra as the number 1 partner for Data Intelligence solutions in France
- Improve the year-on-year high growth expectations in the region
- Align cross-functional teams ensuring the best possible outcomes for customers
- Build high a performing sales team, attracting and securing top talent and driving employee success
- Build a balanced business with healthy pipeline and New Logo wins
- Embody and promote our core cultural values of openness, honesty and kindness to our colleagues, customers, prospects and partners
A day in the life of an AVP at Collibra:
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Developing the business plan and revenue engine behind Collibra’s success in France, focusing on creating an identifiable, actionable, repeatable and predictable process for closing revenue
- Guiding and managing the activities of the team to ensure that revenue goals are continually met and exceeded, working with team members individually as needed while always promoting a healthy team environment
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Attracting, hiring, onboarding, retaining, coaching, and inspiring top sales talent
- A Bachelor's Degree; MBA a plus
- A proven track record in software sales, successfully selling solutions at the C-level with significant experience of direct sales management
- History of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment
- Experience and enthusiasm in building a team of successful SaaS software sales professionals, including implementing the right market and performance metrics
- Significant leadership experience in high growth SaaS organisations.
- An excellent C-level communicator and possess strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Customer centric
- Passionate about attracting, hiring, onboarding, retaining, coaching, and inspiring top sales talent
- A builder, enabling the growing regional team through mentorship around increasingly complex sales cycles, use cases, enterprise stakeholder mapping, and negotiations
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of business needs and revenue potential for accounts in the assigned region
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the region
Reporting the VP EMEA, measures of success are:
- Within your first month you will get to know your extended team, attend the onboarding training, learn to articulate the Collibra value proposition, gain an understanding of your territory, build a plan aligned to our company growth strategy, understand Collibras’ internal processes and systems, and create and align OKRs for the France region
- Within your third month, you will be into an operational rhythm, undertaking regular cadence with your direct sales team and extended team to foster alignment to your goals for the region, be focusing on supporting your team in sales execution and pipeline generation, and have begun to meet key customers, prospects and partners in your region. You will be working closely with the VP of EMEA in executing on Collibras’ growth plan and be competent in our internal processes and systems, and be providing a predictable, weekly sales and pipeline forecast. You will also be conducting regular 1to1s with your team to support their learning and career development aspirations
- Within your sixth month, you will be fully up to speed, supporting your team in landing new logos and expanding existing customer revenues, acting as an Executive Sponsor with customers and prospects, and delivering new ARR every quarter. You will be comfortable in presenting the Collibra value proposition at marketing events, at C-Level, and will be working closely with leaders in our consulting and technology partners to further fuel our growth.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*