We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra seeks a Sr. Tableau Developer to be a critical member of Collibra’s Field Analytics team by building dashboards and delivering analysis and insights on company revenue and sales performance drivers.
The Sr. Tableau Developer will report into our Field Analytics Manager whose team supports multiple stakeholders in the organization including sales, customer success, and executive leadership.
A day in the life of a Sr. Tableau Developer at Collibra:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Works with business stakeholders to transform data into actionable intelligence through analytics and interactive visualization in Tableau
- Empowers Collibrians to find, understand the context, and trust the accuracy of Tableau dashboards through end-to-end integration with the Collibra Platform
- Promotes and contributes to the overall strategy and vision of Tableau design and development practices at Collibra
- Identifies and configures the sources, frequency, and granularity of required data to produce and maintain Tableau dashboards
- Provides and implements solutions to address data quality issues
- Creates and maintains a monthly Tableau dashboard development roadmap
- Supports Tableau analysts embedded throughout Collibra
- 3-5 years Tableau Developer experience required, Tableau Desktop Certification a plus
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce CRM (or similar) relational database systems required
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders and communicate findings at an executive level
- Ability to perform data analysis and troubleshoot data integrity issues
- Experience with programming languages (SQL, Python, R) and knowledge of end-to-end data warehousing principles, methodologies, and practices (Amazon Redshift) a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*