We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
Joining Collibra’s Senior Account Executive - Public Sector team:
- Senior Account Executives fuel Collibra's growth in their region and segment and are the guiding force behind bringing Collibra's value and vision to customers and prospects. As part of our dedicated Public Sector team, you will use your knowledge within the Public Sector (Federal, Civilian, Intel) to establish trusted and credible relationships from day-one and serve as a knowledgeable Data Intelligence advisor throughout the customer journey.
Senior Accountant Executive's at Collibra are responsible for:
- Prospecting, building, and developing relationships to maintain active deal pipeline and ideal quota coverage in your public sector discipline
- Managing complex deal cycles, from lead
- origination to stakeholder mapping and management, through to negotiation, closes, and expansions
- Consistently closing net-new business and expansions by leveraging a “land-and-expand” strategy
- Successfully collaborating with customers, partners, and peers in a consultative sales process
- Repeatable, accurate forecasts and commits, reflective of real-time Salesforce activity
- Navigating federal procurement and buying processes to deliver predictable results
- Working with Collibra’s rich partner ecosystem and constantly adapting partner strategy based on Agency and Department priority
- Consistently achieved or overachieved your SaaS sales quota in the Public Sector
- Originated and navigated complex, direct and indirect sales cycles with multiple technical and business stakeholders in the US Public Sector market
- Sold net-new business and expansion opportunities to C-level buyers in public sector accounts with a hunter’s mentality and a history of overachievement
- Strong business acumen coupled with experience in MEDDIC and/or Challenger sales methodologies
- You have proven ability to engage both high and wide in accounts and can engage effectively with C-level and business line executives
- Known for your integrity and commitment to the customer
- Composed, resourceful, and focused in high-growth environments
- Adaptive, accountable, and execution-oriented
- A precise communicator and persuasive negotiator
Reporting to Collibra’s Assistant Vice President, Public Sector measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will understand and be comfortable presenting Collibra’s Data Intelligence message to prospects and engaging with your Public Sector contacts to identify value aligned to key mission initiatives
- Within your third month, you will be closing existing Public Sector pipeline opportunities while also building your 2021 pipeline having mapped key Agency and Department initiatives and programs to a pursuit and engagement plan
- Within your first sixth month, you will be expanding key beachheads within the Agencies and established trusted relationships with key consultants and systems integrators to insure that Collibra is a key component of new strategic data initiatives
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*