We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.
A day in the life of a Strategic Account Manager at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP Strategic Accounts, and will be responsible for the health of your business, meaning:
- Creating and driving revenue within your named strategic account portfolio
- Developing a strategic account plan for each of your named accounts
- Generating and chasing qualified business opportunities through a variety of channels
- Collaborating with Business Development, Marketing, Account Management, Pre-Sales, Partners, Executive Management, and various stakeholders towards winning a deal
- Owning Collibra's strategic relationships at the C-Level within our Strategic Accounts
- Owning the sales cycle from pipeline building to forecasting and closing
- Significant direct experience in a Strategic Account Management (SAM) role selling Enterprise SW
- A decorated history of closing 7-figure deals
- Experience in large, SaaS expansion selling, and are knowledgeable to the challenges executives face when managing multiple complex-stakeholders
- Strong, collaborative selling mentality that translates to mapping internal resources and executives to help facilitate the sale, and mapping client executives to ensure projects gain traction
- True appreciation for the customer, their challenges, and what's best for their needs
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*