It’s almost time for Data Citizens ’20 and that means one jam-packed day of Collibra University Live and we could not be more excited for what’s in store! We are thrilled to share the details of this year’s event — designed, as always, with all of you, the Data Citizens of the world, in mind.
Here are 6 reasons you should attend Collibra University Live ’20:
1. Engage in person. Learning happens in many ways, and Collibra University Live brings the depth of expertise and breadth of knowledge in Collibra University to an in-person event!
2. Learn from the wisdom of experience. Just as with Collibra University, attendees will be acquiring knowledge and skills from Collibra’s own experts, as well as from Data Intelligence leaders from organizations that work with us.
“We’re excited to bring together nearly 200 Data Citizens for a day of learning. Collibra University Live is a great opportunity for users at every level to build their skills through hands-on exercises, interactive discussion and networking with peers.” —Claire Boger, Director, Collibra Education
3. Connect with your peers. There is ample opportunity to catch up with colleagues, to discuss challenges more informally and share insights. Networking happens over breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, and a closing reception. It’s a great opportunity to get to know and learn from your peers from around the world.
4. Hear from the new Collibra CCO. Madan Gadde, our new Chief Customer Officer, will kick off the day-long event and share insights about our rich community of Data Citizens, which spans more than 400 organizations globally. Gadde himself has more than 20 years of experience driving customer-centric technology solutions globally.
“The Collibra Ranger Certification is the most comprehensive credential offered in the field of Data Intelligence. At Collibra University Live, rising Rangers will have the opportunity to complete their certification and join the community of Collibra Rangers who are helping organizations globally unlock the value of their data.” —Ram Pratti, Principal, Professional Services, Collibra
5. Tailor your learning to the challenges that you face. Collibra University Live ’20 has four specialized tracks to hone in on your level of expertise and create deeper opportunities for learning. If you are just getting started on your Data Intelligence journey, Collibra Fundamentals is the right track for you. If you want to get up to speed on how to use, edit, create and deploy workflows, then join Collibra Workflows. To learn how to maximize the value of your catalog and drive business impact, be a part of the Collibra Catalog & Integrations session. And if you’re ready to earn your Collibra Ranger Certification and learn from individuals who have deep experience in driving the operationalization and adoption of Collibra in their own organizations, then sign up for Collibra Ranger Certification — only 25 spots available!
“The Collibra Ranger Certification is a great way to learn about Collibra’s products and how to succeed with a Data Intelligence initiative. Through the certification, you will understand the challenges leaders in this space work through and what it takes to be a data-driven company.” —Ralf Strichau, Customer Advisory Manager, Collibra, 3 Star Collibra Ranger
6. Deliver real value for your organization. The key skills and insights that you gain at Collibra University Live ’20 will help you to enable your organization to achieve Data Intelligence faster and more efficiently. For example, better workflows improve processes, and catalogs aligned with business reporting tools generate deeper and more timely insights.
Collibra University Live ’20 is on June 2, 2020, the day before the world’s largest gathering of professionals focused on empowering their businesses to deliver on strategic goals through Data Intelligence — Data Citizens ‘20.
Also happening are the Collibra Excellence Awards, which celebrate the achievements of Data Citizens who are working to unlock the value of data for their organizations through Collibra. These three days of learning, networking, and sharing are one of the biggest highlights of the year for the team at Collibra — it’s just so exciting to bring so many people focused on Data Intelligence into one physical location.
We hope to see you there!
Don’t forget to connect with us on social #DataCitizens20