We’re gearing up for Data Citizens EMEA ’19 in just one week! It’s an event you won’t want to miss. As our presence in EMEA continues to grow, our team is looking forward to connecting with Data Citizens from across the region.
Part of what makes Data Citizens so unique is that we partner closely with our community of customers, partners and thought leaders to put together an agenda that highlights the most important topics and insights in Data Intelligence today. There are so many good reasons to join us, but here are just a few highlights:
- This is the first time we’re bringing our Data Citizens conference to Europe! Collibra’s roots are in Belgium, and we’re excited to host Data Citizens so close to where it all began.
- Longtime customer DNB Bank will share how the financial institution has engaged with Data Intelligence to transform its digital relationship with customers. Aidan Millar, DNB’s CDO, will talk about the right – and wrong – ways to use customer data.
- We’re more than one year in from GDPR, and data privacy regulations will never be the same. In light of increased emphasis on data security and consumer data privacy, Collibra’s Upwan Chachra and Deloitte’s Christophe Hallard and Dilip Krishna will explore how organizations can better manage regulatory change in this rapidly developing area.
- Laetitia Chassefiere, Group Data Officer at CMA-CGM, will share how CMA-CGM embraced digital transformation through democratizing data and a few lessons learned along the way.
- Dave Elliott, leader of AI and ML advocacy for developers at Google Cloud, will discuss how applications of deep learning can help enterprises better engage with digital transformation.
- Top data leaders from Schneider Electric, Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, Ford Credit and more will share insights on the evolution of the CDO, leading organizational change and preparing for the future of data. It’s fasciinating how the CDO role continues to grow and change, and this will be an amazing opportunity to hear from pioneers in the field.
- How can data catalogs power Data Intelligence? Our Collibra Catalog team will show how a data catalog can drive value from the group up, and Credit Suisse will share best practices for implementing a one-stop shop for data.
- Pick up new ideas from Collibra’s partners, including Tableau, Deloitte, Ataccama and Lucid Technologies. Talk with their experts for insights on how you might approach specific challenges within your organization.
- Our CPO Jim Cushman will take the stage to walk attendees through Collibra’s product vision and what’s ahead for the future of Data Intelligence.
- Last, but not least, Data Citizens from across EMEA will be attending the event – making it an excellent opportunity to network! Share experiences and ideas over coffee, lunch and cocktails.
I love bringing our global community of Data Citizens together for gatherings such as this one. To explore the event in more detail and to register for tickets, visit Data Citizens EMEA ’19.
Fleur brings deep international marketing experience to Collibra. Previously, as CMO at Cordium, she played a key role in redefining and delivering their marketing strategy.